We provide standard email protocols, IMAP/POP/SMTP which means any standards-oriented email client will work with us.
The server parameters can be found in the admin interface under the Mailbox level as client instructions. Below are the most commonly used ones for your reference.
We recommend using open source email clients maintained by the community. Below is a list for configuring most common email clients.
- Thunderbird, open source, recommended
- Mutt, open source
- Apple Mail (MacOS), proprietary
- Windows Mail (Windows), proprietary
- Outlook (Windows), proprietary
- Outlook (MacOS), proprietary
- Spark (MacOS), proprietary service
- The Bat! (Windows), proprietary
- Apple Mail (iOS), proprietary
- Outlook (Android), proprietary
- Gmail (Android), proprietary
- Gmail (Web), proprietary, paid with privacy
- Forwarding messages automatically
- Using domain aliases
- Using mailbox identities
- Plus addressing
- Subdomain addressing
- Wildcard sending permission
- Catch improperly addressed messages